Boudreaux and Thibodeaux's!!Posted by Rewind Band on Friday, June 9, 2017
What a Wonderful World - Rewind style! Sing it Bailey!Posted by Rewind Band on Sunday, July 9, 2017
- Pelican Drop- Pensacola, FL New Years Eve - Event
- Dominio's Pizza - Client
- Perkins Rowe Shopping Center - Client
- L'Auberge Casino - Client
- Hollywood Casino - Client
- The Big Chill Festival - Event
- Sicilian Festival - Event
- Toast to the Coast - Pass Christian, MS - Event
- Johnny Giavotella - Major League Baseball Player - Miami Marlins - Client
- Chevron - Client
- People's Health - Client
- Price LeBlanc Toyota - Client
- Acura, Infiniti and Subaru of Baton Rouge - Client
- Bethany World Prayer Center - Client
- Blanchard Gold - Client
- Marquette Transportation - Client
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare - Client
- New Orleans Hotel & Lodging Association - Client
- Basic Cardio Sciences Scientific Session - Client
- Cinco de Mayo - La Carreta - Event
- Superior Grill - Client
- Sullivan's Steakhouse - Client
- 70-90 other events per year - including Mardi Gras Balls, weddings, corporate events, etc.
- New Orleans Bride - Click here to view the article!
- inRegister Magazine - Click here to view the article!
- Rewind was the featured band for the 2014-2015 Pensacola Pelican Drop in Pensacola, Florida. Over 50,000 people were in attendance. Vince Vance and the Valiants opened for Rewind on the main stage. Click here to view the article!
Born in 2006 in the Capital City of Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Rewind is known for delivering a fun and energetic show that appeals to groups of ALL ages!
Committed to providing reliable, quality entertainment, with great customer service. Our number one goal is always to ensure your event is a success!
Consisting of 8 professional musicians, including a 3 piece horn section and the grooviest rhythm section in the land! With three male vocalists and one female vocalist, you won't get tired of hearing the same voice all night long.
Musicians/Instrument List - Trumpet, Trombone, Tenor Saxophone/Female Vocals, Drums/Male Vocals, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar/Tuba, Keyboard/Male Vocals, Lead Male Vocals/Front Man.
The band's sound is a melting pot of grooves. Heavily influenced by the unique sounds of New Orleans mixed with the funky rhythms of the King of Pop - Michael Jackson, as well as influences from Stevie Wonder and Tower of Power. Throw in a healthy dose of Gospel soul, and a dash of the classic greats like Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong and you've got Rewind. The band creates unforgettable moments that'll leave you wanting more.
Our interactive front man and horns bring fun and hype to every show. We keep audiences engaged throughout the show, which means your guests will stay at your event longer.
Our musicians know how to watch the audience and adjust accordingly for all types of events, venues, and audiences.
Public concert venues and restaurants love Rewind because their audiences always have a GREAT time listening and dancing to the band. Gives the venue a good reputation for having quality live music and it keeps them coming back for more!
For weddings and other private events, the band likes to ease in with lighter music at the beginning of the evening while guests are eating and mingling. Then build up to a high energy blow out as the night progresses!
Rewind plays a wide variety of music to suit any event/venue/age group.
Musical genres include, but are not limited to: Top 40/Pop, Funk, Motown/Soul, Rap, New Orleans Jazz, Rock, Country, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's...etc.
Check out our song list.
Equipment & Production
Rewind is self contained, owning and providing all of their own professional grade sound equipment/PA, stage lighting, and musical instruments. The band also has a lighting technician and a top-notch sound engineer who mixes the band.
Please contact us if you are a venue and you need a stage plot/input list.
Ask about our additional services:
1. Ceremony musicans and sound/microphone services
2. Second Line Brass Band - for New Orleans style parades
3. Jazz Combo - for dinner parties and cocktail hours